The Resources To Make It Happen
PPR has proven that by generating an alliance with the Customer, a WIN/WIN relationship can and will result in a quality job. PPR will use existing equipment if possible, to save you money. Drives, motors, belting, and cast equipment may be reused. Renovations require additional planning and communication for execution, but result in as much as 40% savings in the overall cost of a project. By utilizing existing equipment as well as your available labor, cost reductions as well as ownership are achieved from day one.
HOW OUR PLANNING WORKS FOR YOU
By allowing PPR to manage your overall project design, fabrication and installation, we will implement “Value Engineering.” This detail management incorporates the “How to get it done” that entails the phasing process required to install a new process, while maintaining your existing production. This also allows us to remove, modify and reuse your existing conveyors, components and equipment where feasible, thus reducing your overall cost.
- AutoCAD Design Services
- Critical Path Project Management
- Cost Management
- Custom Fabrication
- Turn-Key Food Processing Project Management
- Mechanical Engineering Expertise with a Specific Niche Tailoring to Food Processing and Specifically the Poultry Industry
- Certified welders
- Trucks equipped with all equipment for the work
- Expendables, excluding gasses are furnished
- Delivery services available
- Custom Fabrication
- Turn-Key Installation From Start to Finish
Turn-Key Project Management
- Preliminary Planning
- Complete Budgeting
- Detail Planning & Pricing
- Structural & Miscellaneous Steel
- Sanitary Equipment Fabrication
- Process Installations
- Equipment Rebuild, Rigging & Setting
- Process Piping Systems
- Project Management & Start-up Services
General Rate Information
- Welders, Fitters, and Millwrights are charged at $60.00 per hour / Engineering and Project Management rates are $95.00 per hour on the Delmarva Peninsula. Per Diem is added for other areas. This rate is for straight and weekend schedules.
- Holidays are billed at time and a half. Billable time begins at departure from our shop until departure from the site.
- 4 hour minimum charge is required.
- Engineering and Project Management rates are $90.00 per hour on Delmarva. Per Diem and reimbursables are billed as incurred.
Customers We’re Proud To Partner With
Should you need additional information, please contact us.
Andrew Booth and Associates, Salisbury, MD
Cargill, Dayton, VA
Evans Builders, Salisbury, MD
Farmers Pride, Fredericksburg, PA
Georges Chicken, Edinburg, VA
Gillis Gilkerson, Salisbury, MD
Kiryas Joel Poultry, Monroe, NY
Mountaire Farms, Selbyville and Millsboro, DE
Perdue Farms, Georgetown, DE
Perdue Farms, Millford, DE
Perdue Farms, Accomac, VA
Pilgrims Pride, Franconia, PA
Pilgrims Pride, New Oxford, PA
Tyson Foods, Temperenceville, VA
Tyson Foods, Monroe, NC
Tyson Foods, Glen Allen, PA